1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ 1-3/4" Suspension Lift Kit - Jeep Comanche MJ
$415.38 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. The Jeep Comanche was produced with two different rear axles (Chrysler 8.25 or Dana 35). You will need to measure your rear u-bolts to ensure that you get the correct new u-bolts. Basically, just measure the diameter of the axle or the I.D. of your rear u-bolts.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Axle Selection
The Jeep Cherokee/Comanche was produced with two different rear axles (Chrysler 8.25 or Dana 35). You will need to measure your rear u-bolts to ensure that you get the correct new u-bolts. Basically, just measure the diameter of the axle or the I.D. of your rear u-bolts. Chrysler axles require 3" wide u-bolts and Dana 35 axles require 2-3/4" wide u-bolts. Some 1987-90 models came with a Dana 44. Measure and call BDS for proper u-bolt fitment.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
- NX2 Series | Single
- NX2 Series | Dual
- 9500 Series | Single
- Shock Boots
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Front Lower Control Arms
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Front Upper Control Arms
BDS Suspension 1-3/4" Lift Kit for the 1986 - 1991 Jeep Comanche MJ.
This kit comes with two front 1-3/4" urethane coil spring spacers. The rear is lifted with a long thin add-a-leaf. The urethane spacer maintains your factory springs and factory ride.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 30" x 9.50" w/15 x 7 and 3-1/2" - 4" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 4 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 2
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.