1983-1997 Ford Ranger 4WD 6" Suspension Lift Kit - Ford Ranger/Bronco II 4wd
$913.74 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Ball joint alignment cam will be required for alignment, these are available in the options section.
- 2. Extra cab models may not achieve stated height.
- 3. Models equipped with a 2-piece driveshaft will require the carrier bearing crossmember to be lowered.
- 4. Bronco II 1985-90 models with CV joint type drive shaft must be converted to an exposed joint shaft.
- 5. Vehicles equipped with factory STX package will not achieve stated height.
- 6. The dual steering stabilizer listed in the accessories will not fit applications equipped with a factory front sway bar.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
- Shock Boots
BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit for 1982-1991 Ford Bronco II 4WD / 1983-1997 Ford Ranger 4WD and 1994-1997 Mazda Pickup 4WD.
This system includes two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs, pitman arm for steering correction, radius arm drop brackets, heavy duty axle pivot drop brackets, bump stop extensions, anti-sway bar drop brackets, and brake line relocation brackets.
The rear is lifted with a 4" block and add-a-leaf system.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 33" x 10.50" w/15 or 16 x 8 and 3-1/2" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 6 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.