1980-1996 Ford F150 4WD 4" Suspension Lift Kit - Ford F100/150 4WD
$896.39 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Front end alignment required. Alignment cams may be required. See page 118.
- 4. #123401 recommended if equipped with a front anti-sway bar. Ford produced 3 different styles of sway bar systems between 1980 and 1996. In extremely rare cases, modification may be required.
- 5. Extended lines required for all 4-6" lifts.
- 6. Does not fit F150 models without power steering.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Factory Front Shocks
Some vehicles were equipped with factory dual front shocks. Check your vehicle and select the appropriate option to ensure the correct number of front shocks are ordered.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift
The base kit includes a rear 2" block and U-bolt kit. Options from there include 2" rear dual add-a-leaf kit, 2" Rear BDS Glide-Ride Leaf springs, or 4" Rear Glide-Ride leaf springs.
BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit for for 1980-1983 Ford F100, and 1980-1996 F150 w/power steering.
A complete 4" lift kit system with a reputation of being nearly indestructible. This legendary lift kit system starts with two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs, then adds a new pitman arm for steering correction, heavy duty radius arm drop brackets, and axle pivot relocation brackets.
Rear lift kit comes with new custom valved NX² series shocks and is lifted via 2" block and u-bolt kit for easy installation.
Rear options include a dual add-a-leaf kit (shown) or complete new BDS Glide-Ride Leaf Springs.
Additional customizations for this 4" suspension lift kit include: anti-sway bar drop bracket kit, single or dual steering stabilizer kits, and more.
If you are looking for the best performing 4" system, check out our extended radius arm system.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 33" x 12.50" w/15 x 8 and 3-1/2" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 6 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.