1980-1996 Ford Bronco 4WD Full Size 6" Suspension Lift Kit - Ford Bronco 4WD
$1,067.22 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Front end alignment required. Alignment cams may be required. See page 118.
- 3. #123401 recommended if equipped with a front anti-sway bar. Ford produced 3 different styles of sway bar systems
- between 1980 and 1996. In extremely rare cases, modification may be required.
- 4. #003208, #003408 and #003608 come with OE style bushings installed.
- 5. Add two front auxiliary shocks if the vehicle is equipped with factory dual mounts.
- 6. Extended brake lines required.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Factory Front Shocks
Some vehicles were equipped with factory dual front shocks. Check your vehicle and select the appropriate option to ensure the correct number of front shocks are ordered.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift
This system is available with the base block and add-a-leaf kit or it can be upgraded to full replacement rear BDS Glide-Ride leaf springs.
BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit for 1980-1996 Full Size Bronco w/power steering.
A complete 6" lift kit system with a reputation of being nearly indestructible. This legendary lift kit system starts with two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs, then adds a new pitman arm for steering correction, heavy duty radius arm drop brackets, and axle pivot relocation brackets.
Rear lift kit comes with new custom valved NX² series shocks and is lifted via 3" block and dual add-a-leaf kit (shown) to bring your old springs back to life. Or choose complete new Glide-Ride Leaf Springs.
Addtional customizations for this 6" suspension lift kit include: anti-sway bar drop bracket kit, single or dual steering stabilizer kits, and more.
For the best possible performance consider the extended radius arm system.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/15 x 8 and 3-1/2" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 6 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.