1980-1983 Ford F100 2WD 6" Suspension Lift Kit - Ford F100/F150 2WD
$958.36 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Front end alignment required. Alignment cams may be required. See page 120.
- 3. U-bolts in 2WD rear kits will need to be shortened.
- 5. #123401 recommended if equipped with a front anti-sway bar. Ford produced 3 different styles of sway bar systems between 1980 and 1996. In extremely rare cases, modification may be required.
- 6. Extended front brake lines required
- 7. Does not fit F150 models without power steering.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Coil Spring Selection
BDS offers specifically rated coils for the regular cab models vs. the extra cab models. Please make your coil springs selection.
CRITICAL SELECTION: Factory Front Shocks
Some vehicles were equipped with factory dual front shocks. Check your vehicle and select the appropriate option to ensure the correct number of front shocks are ordered.
BDS Suspension 6" Suspension Lift Kit for 1980-1983 Ford F100 2WD and 1980-1996 Ford F150 2WD.
This kit includes two front Pro-Ride Coil Springs. The box kit includes a new pitman arm for steering correction, heavy duty radius arm drop brackets, and axle pivot relocation brackets.
The rear kit comes with a 2" block and dual add-a-leaf system.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/15 x 8 and 3-1/2" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.