1977-1987 Chevy / GMC 1/2 Ton Pickup 4WD 6" Suspension Lift Kit - Chevy/GMC
$996.94 Is a base price please submit a quote request with your selection of options from below to see full pricing
Important Kit Notes
- 1. If equipped with factory front dual shocks, select the additional two auxiliary shocks in the options.
- 2. If your vehicle is equipped with a front sway bar, you will need the sway bar shacke link kit available in the optional accessories section.
- 3. If ordering rear leaf springs, you will need to measure the eye to eye dimension of your factory springs. Normally, 1/2 ton vehicle came with 52" springs, but some were produced with 56" rear leaf springs.
- 4. Exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Shock Selection
Some vehicles come with factory front dual shocks. If you wish to replace the factory duals, select either the Dual or Dual Gas option.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Rear Lift
Most 1/2 Ton trucks came with 52" eye to eye leaf springs and most 3/4 ton applications came with 56" factory springs. Unfortunately this is not always true. Be sure to measure your factory springs before ordering.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
BDS Suspension 6" Lift Kit for 1977-1987 GM 4WD K10/ K15 Pickup Trucks, 1/2 ton Suburban, and K5 Blazer / Full Size Jimmy.
Front lift is accomplished using our acclaimed Glide-Ride Leaf Spring Suspension System, featuring stand up, bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, and tapered leafs.
This lift kit includes new u-bolts, urethane spring bushings, and brake line relocation brackets. The kit also includes a 4" steering arm and transfer case drop kit to correct steering and driveline angles.
Rear lift options include 4" tapered blocks with an add-a-leaf or Glide-Ride leaf springs.
Check out the 6" kit install article done by Offroad.com.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 36" x 13.50" w/15 x 10 and 3-1/2" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 6 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.