1969-1973 Dodge / Ram 2500 Pickup 3/4 Ton 5" Suspension Lift Kit - Dodge
$874.07 IS A BASE PRICE PLEASE SUBMIT A QUOTE REQUEST WITH YOUR SELECTION OF OPTIONS FROM BELOW TO SEE FULL PRICING
Important Kit Notes
- 1. On models with Saginaw or Corporate type front driveshaft, CV cluster may require dressing to prevent binding.
- 2. Anti-Sway bar links will have to be sectioned and lengthened.
- 4. Not for heavy duty 3/4 ton.
- 5. I.D. of bushing is smaller than mounting pin and will require lubrication and extra effort for installation.
- 6. #082501 steering block only fits Dana 44 with 3 bolt knuckle.
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Shock Selection
NON-CRITICAL SELECTION: Steering Stabilizer
BDS Suspension 5" Lift Kit for the 1969 - 1974 Dodge Ram 1500 1/2 Ton and 2500 3/4 Ton Pickup 4WD Pickup.
This kit comes with front Glide-Ride Leaf Springswith anti-friction pads, bolts style leaf alignment clamps, and tapered leafs. The box kit includes new urethane front spring bushings, brake line relocation, 3" steering block to restore steering linkage angles and all new u-bolts.
The rear is lifted via a tapered block & add-a-leaf or upgrade to the Glide-Ride Leaf Springs to reduce axle wrap and create a more controlled and stable feel when towing.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/15 x 8 and 4" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 6-8 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- View complete Vehicle Fitment Information here
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.