14-17 Ram 2500 | 13-15 Ram 3500 1.5" Body Lift Kit
14-17 Ram 2500 | 13-15 Ram 3500
1.5" Body Lift Kit
Zone Offroad 1.5" body lifts are known for ease of installation and completeness. This latest option for the new body Ram HD trucks is no exception. This kit comes with everything needed to properly lift the body and bumpers 1.5" for that little extra tire clearance.
Starting at the front, the kit comes with massive replacement front bumper brackets that accept the factory tow hooks. Into the engine compartment, the essential components are addressed and relocated. This includes supplying a massive replacement core support crossmember and relocation tabs to get everything aligned properly. Along the frame, class 10.9 body and bed bolts are provided to fasten the crush-proof 1.5" body lift blocks in place.
Under the bed, bolt-in steel crush blocks are provided for the necessary support areas where the bed sat directly on the frame. Out back, the rear bumper is relocation with a complete 4-bracket system and the spare tire winch is repositioned for proper function if you ever need it.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front and rear bumper relocation brackets included
- Grade 10.9 body bolts
- Quicker and easier to install than larger body lifts
- Detailed, step by step installation instructions included
- Powdercoated finish
- Maintains factory ride
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Diesel Models Only
- Some long bed configurations may require additional mounting hardware
- MegaCab Models will require (2) additional 12x140mm bolts and (2) Body Lift Pucks not included in the kit.
- Goose neck hitches may require an extended length ball. Not recommended for use on vehicles equipped with fifth wheel hitches.
This product fits the following applications:
- 14-17 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 Diesel
- 13-18 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 Diesel
VIEW BY YEAR BELOW
- 2014 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 Diesel
- 2015 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 Diesel
- 2016 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 Diesel
- 2017 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 Diesel
- 2013 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 Diesel
- 2014 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 Diesel
- 2015 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 Diesel
- 2016 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 Diesel
- 2017 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 Diesel
- 2018 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 Diesel
- Front Lift Height: 1 1/2″
- Front Lift Method: Indestructible Body Blocks
- Rear Lift Height: 1 1/2″
- Rear Lift Method: Indestructible Body Blocks
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 5
To the original retail purchaser, Zone Offroad Products guarantees all its products are free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as that purchaser owns the vehicle on which such products were originally installed. Warranty coverage does not include consumer opinions about such areas as ride comfort, fitment and design.
Products that wear out or fail due to the use of larger wheels or tires are not covered under this warranty by Zone OffRoad Products. Products installed on a vehicle used in any form of competition or racing are not covered by this warranty. The warranty on commercial application vehicles shall extend only 1 year. No warranty is available on items subject to normal wear and replacement.
Shock oil seals are subject to wear over time, and use. Therefore are not covered under warranty. However leaking shock seals less than one year from date of purchase, free from contamination, damage, or abnormal seal wear due to misuse can be considered for Warranty.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond Zone OffRoad Products
- Products used in application other than those recommended in the current Zone OffRoad Products catalog or web site or in the instructions accompanying the Zone OffRoad Products product.
- Products that are used for competition or racing activities. This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish and conditions caused by normal wear and use.
In a situation where a Zone OffRoad Products product is found to contain a defect in material or workmanship within the stated warranty period (unless caused by one or more of the above stated conditions), Zone OffRoad Products, at its option, will either replace the product or repair the product. To make a claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, purchaser must:
- Contact the original place of purchase for further instruction. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for warranty claims. The RMA number must be displayed on the outside of the product's package.
- Include the original purchase receipt (or copy) indicating the place of purchase, date of purchase, and amount paid,
- Return the product, freight prepaid, as instructed by the original place of purchase. Zone Offroad and Overland Protocol are not responsible for freight charges.
NOTICE: If a replacement part is needed before the part in question can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if the part in question is deemed warrantable, you will be credited/refunded.
Freight charges, installation cost, labor cost, damage to related components, cost incurred due to down time of vehicle, normal wear and tear, lost profits and incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this lifetime warranty.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. There are no warranties expressed or implied (including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness), which extend beyond this Limited Lifetime Warranty described herein.
NOTICE: Zone OffRoad Products strongly recommends installation of products be done by a certified mechanic. If this does not occur be certain the person(s) installing the product read understand and follow all instructions and warnings pertaining to the application before installation. Installation instructions are also available prior to your purchase.
WARNING: Zone OffRoad Products does not recommend the use of a body lift in conjunction with a suspension lift 'Kit' or 'System'.
PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING
Installation of suspension lift kits or any other lifting kits or devices will raise the center of gravity. For this reason, Zone OffRoad Products urges that extreme caution be used when encountering driving conditions which may cause vehicle imbalance. Furthermore, the driver's field of vision and judgment will not be as good due to the height of the vehicle. Due to the installation of larger tires, the speedometer will read slower than the actual speed being traveled and more distance will be required to stop the vehicle. It is the owner's responsibility to caution and warn any potential driver of the vehicle about these driving and handling conditions.
Zone OffRoad Products will not be held liable or responsible for damages or personal injuries resulting from the use of lifting devices and/or related products. The tires and rims should be changed to sufficiently increase the vehicle's total overall width and stability to help accommodate lifting devices.
Zone OffRoad Products also recommends that the steering system on lifted vehicles be appropriately corrected to reduce steering stress and angles. Once completed, the vehicle should be inspected by a professional mechanic including such areas as the steering system, brake system, speedometer re calibration, and clearance, for tire and suspension travel and tightness of all installed products. Every Zone OffRoad Products suspension kit includes a "Driver Warning" decal and the literature explaining this information which should be read and understood completely before driving, and the decal should be placed in a position clearly visible by the driver and all occupants.
NOTICE: Most states have some type of law limiting vehicle height. The amount of lift allowed, and how the lift can be achieved, varies greatly. Several states offer exemptions for farm and commercial registered vehicles. It is the vehicle owner's responsibility to check state and local laws to ensure that their vehicle will be in compliance.
Zone OffRoad Products reserves the right to make changes in design, materials, specifications and product changes as deemed necessary without prior notice and without assuming and obligation to modify any product previously manufactured. Obligation or liabilities will not be assumed with respect to similar products.
All Zone OffRoad Products material is copyrighted.
Zone Tow Strap Warranty
Zone tow straps are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE against breakage. If you snap one of these straps, return it with the original purchase receipt and we will replace it!
We cannot warrant against straps that have failed due to sharp objects or cuts or normal wear and tear. This warranty does not cover shipping and handling.