02-09 Trailblazer/Envoy 2" Body Lift Kit
2" Body Lift Kit
This 2" body lift is perfect to add that little extra tire clearance that you need. The system relocates the front and rear bumpers to maintain a factory look. Grade 10.9 body bolts are included along with Zone Offroad's Crush-Proof body blocks.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front & Rear Bumper Relocation included
- Steering Extension Included
- Radiator Relocation Brackets Included
- Spare Tire Winch Relocation Included
- System fits 4.2 Liter only
- Minor frame rail modification required for bumper relocation system.
This product fits the following applications:
- 02-09 Chevy Trailblazer 4WD 4.2L Only
- 02-09 GMC Envoy 4WD 4.2L Only
VIEW BY YEAR BELOW
- 2002 Chevy Trailblazer 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2003 Chevy Trailblazer 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2004 Chevy Trailblazer 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2005 Chevy Trailblazer 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2006 Chevy Trailblazer 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2007 Chevy Trailblazer 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2008 Chevy Trailblazer 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2009 Chevy Trailblazer 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2002 GMC Envoy 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2003 GMC Envoy 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2004 GMC Envoy 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2005 GMC Envoy 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2006 GMC Envoy 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2007 GMC Envoy 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2008 GMC Envoy 4WD 4.2L Only
- 2009 GMC Envoy 4WD 4.2L Only
- Front Lift Height: 2″
- Front Lift Method: Body Lift
- Rear Lift Height: 2″
- Rear Lift Method: Body Lift
- Install Time Hrs: 4-6 HRS
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
To the original retail purchaser, Zone Offroad Products guarantees all its products are free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as that purchaser owns the vehicle on which such products were originally installed. Warranty coverage does not include consumer opinions about such areas as ride comfort, fitment and design.
Products that wear out or fail due to the use of larger wheels or tires are not covered under this warranty by Zone OffRoad Products. Products installed on a vehicle used in any form of competition or racing are not covered by this warranty. The warranty on commercial application vehicles shall extend only 1 year. No warranty is available on items subject to normal wear and replacement.
Shock oil seals are subject to wear over time, and use. Therefore are not covered under warranty. However leaking shock seals less than one year from date of purchase, free from contamination, damage, or abnormal seal wear due to misuse can be considered for Warranty.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to products characterized by one or more of the following:
- Products that have been subject to abuse, neglect, accident, fire, improper installation or adjustment, and corrosion.
- Products that have been modified or altered outside of or beyond Zone OffRoad Products specifications.
- Products used in application other than those recommended in the current Zone OffRoad Products catalog or web site or in the instructions accompanying the Zone OffRoad Products product.
- Products that are used for competition or racing activities. This Limited Lifetime Warranty does not include polyurethane components, product finish and conditions caused by normal wear and use.
In a situation where a Zone OffRoad Products product is found to contain a defect in material or workmanship within the stated warranty period (unless caused by one or more of the above stated conditions), Zone OffRoad Products, at its option, will either replace the product or repair the product. To make a claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, purchaser must:
- Contact the original place of purchase for further instruction. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for warranty claims. The RMA number must be displayed on the outside of the product's package.
- Include the original purchase receipt (or copy) indicating the place of purchase, date of purchase, and amount paid,
- Return the product, freight prepaid, as instructed by the original place of purchase. Zone Offroad and Overland Protocol are not responsible for freight charges.
NOTICE: If a replacement part is needed before the part in question can be returned, you must first purchase the replacement part. Then, if the part in question is deemed warrantable, you will be credited/refunded.
Freight charges, installation cost, labor cost, damage to related components, cost incurred due to down time of vehicle, normal wear and tear, lost profits and incidental or consequential damages are not covered under this lifetime warranty.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state. There are no warranties expressed or implied (including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness), which extend beyond this Limited Lifetime Warranty described herein.
NOTICE: Zone OffRoad Products strongly recommends installation of products be done by a certified mechanic. If this does not occur be certain the person(s) installing the product read understand and follow all instructions and warnings pertaining to the application before installation. Installation instructions are also available prior to your purchase.
WARNING: Zone OffRoad Products does not recommend the use of a body lift in conjunction with a suspension lift 'Kit' or 'System'.
PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING
Installation of suspension lift kits or any other lifting kits or devices will raise the center of gravity. For this reason, Zone OffRoad Products urges that extreme caution be used when encountering driving conditions which may cause vehicle imbalance. Furthermore, the driver's field of vision and judgment will not be as good due to the height of the vehicle. Due to the installation of larger tires, the speedometer will read slower than the actual speed being traveled and more distance will be required to stop the vehicle. It is the owner's responsibility to caution and warn any potential driver of the vehicle about these driving and handling conditions.
Zone OffRoad Products will not be held liable or responsible for damages or personal injuries resulting from the use of lifting devices and/or related products. The tires and rims should be changed to sufficiently increase the vehicle's total overall width and stability to help accommodate lifting devices.
Zone OffRoad Products also recommends that the steering system on lifted vehicles be appropriately corrected to reduce steering stress and angles. Once completed, the vehicle should be inspected by a professional mechanic including such areas as the steering system, brake system, speedometer re calibration, and clearance, for tire and suspension travel and tightness of all installed products. Every Zone OffRoad Products suspension kit includes a "Driver Warning" decal and the literature explaining this information which should be read and understood completely before driving, and the decal should be placed in a position clearly visible by the driver and all occupants.
We Also Recommend
ZONC9950 3” REAR BUMPER RELOCATION BRACKETS 1988-1998 CHEVROLET/GMC 1500 TRUCKS
ZONC9919 3” REAR BUMPER RELOCATION BRACKETS 2008-2012 CHEVROLET COLORADO / 2008-2012 GMC CANYON
ZONC9909 1.5” REAR BUMPER RELOCATION BRACKETS 2007-2013 CHEVROLET/GMC 1500 TRUCKS
ZONC9908 1.5” REAR BUMPER RELOCATION BRACKETS 1999-2006 CHEVROLET/GMC 1500 TRUCKS