King 2.5" Coilovers | Remote Reservoir
King 2.5" Coilovers | Remote Reservoir
Please allow up to 3 weeks for production.
The 2.5” King OEM Performance coilovers for the 05-current Frontier, Xterra, and 05-12' D40 are direct bolt-on replacement shocks intended for maximum performance. These coilovers are specifically designed to optimize off-road performance without compromising on-road handling. The shocks are adjustable for up to 2.5” of lift and include all necessary hardware needed for installation.
For best performance the coilovers should be set at mid-shaft or about 2" over stock height.
- Allows up to 2.5” of Lift
- Up to 25% increased wheel travel over stock
- Extra 1/2” of down travel with aftermarket upper control arms
- We do not recommend setting the pre-load on the shock for more than 2.5" of lift. Excessive preload over articulates the stock components, reducing ride quality significantly and causing premature wear on the components.
- 2.5” King coilover shocks w/ remote reservoirs
- Reservoir mounts
- 600lb King coil springs
- All necessary hardware
- Installation instructions
- Cadmium plated chromoly bodies
- 7/8" hard chromed, heat treated, micro polished shaft
- Aircraft quality billet aluminum components
- Heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston
- Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims
- Teflon bronze composite wear band
- Long lasting urethane seals
- Hard anodized aluminum reservoirs
- Replaceable Teflon lined spherical bearings
- Fully rebuildable and serviceable
- Made in the USA
2005 - Current Nissan Frontier 2WD / 4WD
2005 - 2015 Nissan Xterra 2WD / 4WD
2005 - 2012 Navara D40
Shipping & Delivery
Dirt King Fabrication ships their products within the United States and Internationally. Most products ship via UPS or USPS. Orders that exceed $500 require a signature confirmation. On bulk orders contact Dirt King Fabrication for a freight quote. The customer is responsible for import taxes and fees on international shipments.
Damaged or Missing Parts
In an instance where you receive a damaged package a claim must be made with Dirt King Fabrication. The claim can be submitted by sending an email to email@example.com containing photos of the damaged packages and damaged products. The email must also include your order number as well. Do not discard any of the original packaging or try installing the products.
While every precaution is taken there could be a case where you are missing parts. If this happens please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, list of missing parts, photo of the package or packages, and a photo of the quality control tag located on the back of the box.
If the shipping carrier losses your package please contact Dirt King Fabrication. A claim will be filled with the shipping carrier. Unfortunately, we do not have much control over this situation and must wait for the carrier to process the claim.
The customer must contact Dirt King Fabrication to arrange for freight shipping. Dirt King Fabrication will palletize the order and the customer can deal directly with the freight carrier if preferred. The shipment can be delivered to a home or business. The customer must be present for the delivery to inspect and sign for the package. Before signing confirm that you received all items listed on the packing slip and nothing is damaged. If you receive damaged parts or are missing parts leave a note on the bill of landing and sign it. Make sure the driver is aware of the situation and signs your copy of the bill of landing with the noted damages or missing parts. Once you have taken possession of the package file a claim with Dirt King Fabrication by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your order number, copy of your bill of landing, and photos of the damaged items or list of missing parts. Do not discard any of the original packaging or try installing the products. Dirt King Fabrication will do everything possible to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Returns & Exchange
- Returns are only accepted within 30 days of original purchase
- Original copy of invoice must be provided
- On shipped orders a 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns
- We are not responsible for shipping on returned products
- Parts must be returned in the original package and condition as they were sent
- No returns on items that have been damaged or installed
- Canceled orders that have not shipped will be charged a 10% processing fee
- Deposits required to process an order are non-refundable
All products sold or manufactured by Dirt King Fabrication are intended for off-road use only. Our suspension systems are not to be modified from its original design in any way. Dirt King Fabrication is not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or deaths that may occur from use of any products offered. Installation of this system will alter the center of gravity of the vehicle and may increase the risk of a roll over as compared to stock. Customer assumes all liability in assuring that parts are correctly installed and maintained.
We Also Recommend
1 TO 9/16 HIGH MISALIGNMENT SPACER ZINC PLATED STEEL 2 3/8 INCH MOUNTING WIDTH
1 TO 5/8 HIGH MISALIGNMENT SPACER ZINC PLATED STEEL 2 5/8 INCH MOUNTING WIDTH
1 TO 3/4 HIGH MISALIGNMENT SPACER ZINC PLATED STEEL 2 5/8 INCH MOUNTING WIDTH