JEEP FRONT CV DRIVE SHAFT (2018 WRANGLER JL | RUBICON)
Get the most out of your Jeep JL with Rough Country's Front CV Driveshaft! On any JL lifted 3.5in or more the factory driveshaft will incur damage if the suspension is flexed to full droop. Rough Country's upgraded Jeep JL Front CV Driveshaft for Rubicon models corrects this issue and promotes the proper geometry in all on and off-road scenarios!
- Collapsed Measurment: 36 3/8 inches
- Extended Measurment: 39 1/2 inches
- Eliminates facotry driveshaft damage at full droop
- Works on Dana 30 axles ONLY
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the botom of your Jeep.
- An aftermarket driveshaft is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for installation of any Jeep JL lift kit 3.5” or taller. The factory driveshaft will become damaged if the suspension reaches full droop or flex.
- ONLY fits Rubicon models.
- Recommended on models with 3.5in or more of lift.
|Est. Install Time||2-3 hours|
IN THE BOX
- Extended CV drive shaft
- Est. Install Time: 2-3 hours
- View Instruction Sheet
|2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|
|Rubicon Models ONLY|
We Also Recommend
ZONJ5012 DIFFERENTIAL GUARD - DANA 30 1987-2020 JEEP WRANGLER YJ/TJ/JK/JL (FRONT DANA 30 ONLY)
Yukon Master Overhaul Kit For Dana 30 Differential With C-Sleeve For Grand Cherokee
Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit For Dana 30 & Dana 44 TJ, XJ, YJ, 30 Spline, 5 X 5.5" Pattern